Kinzah-My half term!


My half term!

In my half term me and my Dad went to City Enter .First,I brushed my hair and got ready .when I was done, I a huge smile appeared on my face and it was full of delight because I knew it was going to be an amazing dayside waited for my Dad to get ready , said goodbye to my family and off we went.

When we cheerfully stepped outside we frantically, quickly and swiftly ran to catch the bus. As we ran I breathed in the soft air and sniffed in the marvellous cooking,which smelled amazing, it was beautiful. When we got there -in city center-the first thing we did was rush to the art gallery and as I stepped I was amazed by the estatic , realistic and amazing paintings .I looked left and right at the speechless paintings.

As soon as we were done,we decided to eat so we stopped at a restruant and ordered loads of food. Once we were done we feeded the birds I even got to hold one! Which was awsome. I really had the best half term ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hockey

miles for smiles

Top 5 games!