SONIC ADVANCED 3

The graphics of the game were nice and simple not too hard. The designs of the characters were really boring and old. The menu was simple like all other games. The colours weren’t fun and vibrant they were kind of boring and I didn’t like the colours. I think the colours weren’t that nice in my opinion


The sounds of the game was like an old video game nice and casual but it would sound better if the game had nice and calming music. If the music was fun and new it would be a nice. The music was probably not my favourite part of the game because it’s not really what I would listen to I would like nice new and vibrant music.

The speed of the game was pretty fast not too fast though. The speed was not fast but not fast enough I would want it a bit faster.

The game was not easy but it was not hard it’s like its medium the game was really well kind of hard I wanted more levels so it wouldn’t be that easy. The levels were a bit hard but some were mega hard that I couldn’t pass which is good for players but some players would probably rage quit which is bad.
I would recommend this game to players

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

miles for smiles

Top 5 games!

Hockey