Danya hockey

              Hockey? Review 


This game is made by Cryptic Sea.This game is also free which is great so people don’t have to pay for it. I liked the game because of the creativity.I also don’t like it because of the graphics and designs of the players and there are more things that I don’t like in the paragraphs and why I like them.


The graphics of the game is just OUT OF THIS WORLD. These graphics(a=left d=right w=forward s=back) look like Minecraft but harder too control which is the first that I don’t like at ALL(to be honest not too be rude or mean. I also do not like is the design of players. The players all look the same which s really boring you should be able to choose what you look like not only wear blue or red shirt with the same hair. It all looks the same and the worst thing that I really dislike is that all the players look like boys and no girls. That is what I hate about it (not to be mean. All girls are supposed to be able to do ANYTHING no just to sit there and look nice. 



The game is actually free which is great for people interested into these kind of games -sports really.Games that are free are really amazing but playing games that are too much money with bad things like graphics or design is really not worth it at all.Games that have points and for example if you hade 40 points but you wanted 100 points to buy something but you get really mad and find out you can buy yourself out of the situation. You pay a HUGE amount of money and start to cry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hockey

miles for smiles

Top 5 games!