Miles for Smiles, Marwa 5S


Dear Bloggy,
Today we did the ‘Miles for Smiles run.’ Basiclly, schools and people do it o support people who are dental or disabled. The thing is, not everyone can run freely. ;c

It wasn’t  a normal day since I though that only year sixes were going to do it.  INSTEAD, MISS EDWARDS ANOUNCED ALL THE SCHOOL WOULD BE DOING IT! At the beginning I thought it was going to be horrible. Well I was half wrong. Because, I was worn out after the ten laps of RUNNING! Well I guess it was worth it beacause I ran 2 miles. That means two smiles.

We would usually do English at the ‘Miles for Smiles’ time. Some people were happy that we didn’t do English; others were angry that we didn’t do English. We came out five minutes earlier than five P. I think all togerther as a school we did about 1100 miles?  No body was in the mood of racing ( me too ).

Sadly, in the end we did not get ice cream like last year but as I said, it was worth it. Mrs Swain let us go in after three quarters of the class said they were either done or tired. When we got in, we got water and then finished our art.

That was it mostly. If you want to know what Miles for Smiles is, it is a donation that raises money to help people with dental or disabilities.

Goodbye Bloggy,
                       Marwa                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

miles for smiles

Noor Hockey

Hockey