Sienne hockey

Hockey?

Hockey the game is boring but it is hard to control the person .

I do not like  hockey the game but I wish the company word change it so you only use the arrows on the keyboard so I can control it easily and it is annoying when I bump into the wall but if I play it for a very long time I would not last long.

It is not the best game I have ever played it is boring for me but other people have different opinions but it is not that fun but I like it a little bit but it annoys me most of the time.


I actually have no more worse games than this one but I can not stand this game  it is really bad because when I move it goes to fast and makes me bump into someone or I crash into a wall because it makes me go to fast and that’s my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hockey

miles for smiles

Top 5 games!